I'm not sure if it's his age and stage, or if he senses that things are going to change soon, but Luke has been very lovey-dovey with me lately. I've been getting lots of kisses, snuggles and hugs. He even says "huggie! huggie!" on the approach and pats me gently on the back during the embrace...very cute. He is such a sweet boy. Oh, and he took a 3-hour nap today, which was quite a gift since I have a project due tomorrow, so he's thoughtful too :-) Actually, he's been a little clingy recently. It's "mommy, mommy, mommy" all day long. Poor Keith hasn't been seeing much love from Luke, but he'll be all into Dad soon enough so I'm appreciating my time now.
Actually, someone is trying to give me a huggie, huggie right now, so I'll wrap this up.
Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment