Monday, February 7, 2011

Just another day

Today started as a very mild winter day, with sunshine and temps in the high 40s. For the first time in months the playground didn't have snow or mud or water on the slides and swings, so Luke had a ball climbing and running around. And Luke cooperated by sitting in the stroller for a long walk.
Then, by 4 pm a cold front blew in and it started snowing, tossing us back into mid-winter. So we headed back home, where Luke grabbed a bag of Tostitos, spilled them on the rug and started stomping them... somehow before I realized what was happening.
Other than that, today was Luke's 20-month birthday and yesterday I hit 33 weeks of pregnancy. Just 7 weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he likes his tostitos smaller size. I think he knows he did something wrong?

    ReplyDelete