Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Giddy

Yesterday Keith took the day off from work and went heli-skiing with a bunch of ski pals that are in town this week. A helicopter dropped them at several spots in the backcountry (with a guide) and they enjoyed over 16 inches of brand new snow, blue skies, untouched terrain and lots of fun. Before he left in the morning--and even more so when he returned last night--he was positively giddy. Like a kid on Christmas morning. His exact quote was that it was "off the hook." Though I was a bit jealous, it was nice to see him so excited. Nothing makes him happy like a great ski day... apparently it has been that way since he was about 6 years old and I'm pretty sure I'll be dragging him off the ski hill when he's an old, old man.


1 comment:

  1. Sure looks like something that will be retained and talked about.

    ReplyDelete