Friday, February 25, 2011

Emerging

Luke and I are just emerging from a two-day suffer-fest with some sort of stomach virus. He got it first and I struggled through it yesterday and most of last night. It was pretty brutal. The only time I have experienced nausea and belly pain that bad was during labor with Luke, which got me feeling a little nervous about the baby's arrival!

Luckily it seems to have passed. Luke is back to playing with his truck and bus; I even found him playing with them on the toilet... I guess he saw Mommy spending a lot of time there over the last 24 hours!
Now we're just hoping that Keith won't get whatever evil bug has been hanging out in our house, mostly because the mountains got almost 4 feet of snow this week and that boy can't wait to get on skis this weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Checked all the newest postings. All are very informative and we could not decern the sonagram with the baby's head down?? Did Luke get a new truck? Looks like he can exchange drivers? Is that a frown? It looks like his hair is straightening? Love the site and its keeping us informed of the latest news from SLC Thanks. Love to all. B&B

    ReplyDelete