Sorry for the lack of posts... I ran out of photo storage on this blog and it took a few days to resolve. Basically, I now have to pay a small monthly fee for the blog now. That's fine with me, I actually can't believe it has been free all this time!
So, here are a few pics from our Thanksgiving. We had a really nice day hosting four families for a pot luck feast. Luke proudly wore the pilgrim hat that he made at school...
There were 12 kids, ages 16 months - 9 years and they were (unbelievably) really, really well behaved. They trashed Luke & Anna's rooms upstairs, but we fully expected that!Keith and I were busy hosting and didn't capture any photos of the adults or the beautiful table, but we had quite a spread. Everyone went home with a full dinner's worth of leftovers!
And we enjoyed the rest of the weekend with skiing, visiting with friends, eating out, and relaxing.
If you can't be with family, being with great friends is a great way to spend the holiday.
Nice posting & thoughts of the day. Love B&B
ReplyDelete