Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gingerbread Update

If you haven't read the original Gingerbread House post (scroll down two posts), definitely go read that one first.

Now for a buzz-kill update...


After an exciting first time pooping on the potty last night, Luke proudly brought his gingerbread house to show & tell at school (he had been telling his teacher about it for weeks), and told everyone that he got it as a reward for pooping on the potty. He got cheers and applause from the adults in the room, while the kids (all but one + Luke are potty-trained) were probably thinking "what the heck, I don't get a gingerbread house when I go on the potty!?" 

He happily admired and snacked on the house all day, but then he back pedaled on the potty progress--pooping in his pants twice and once IN THE TUB! He hasn't done that since he was about 10 months old! 
So much for turning the potty-training corner. On goes the battle. Sigh. 

1 comment:

  1. Let's shoot for his 16th birthday, it's a safe bet? Grandama says "Wait till I get there" Watch out Luke.

    ReplyDelete