Thursday, November 1, 2012

#3

Most of you probably know by now, but we are excited to be expecting our third child.
On Monday I'll be 5 months pregnant so this little one is due in March...the day after Anna's 2nd birthday to be exact. We're not going to find out whether it's a boy or girl.
This week I had an ultrasound and everything looks good; here's a peek:

Anna loves babies, though doesn't understand that she'll be a big sister come March. Luke, on the other hand, seems to really understand that there's a baby in my belly. He talks about it often (he wanted to save some Halloween candy for the baby), and consistently says that he wants another baby sister. Tonight he asked when he'll be able to feel the baby moving. 
Now when I have a frustrating or exhausting day with the kids, I try to remind myself that this is nothing--things will be a lot more chaotic in a few months!

1 comment: