Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Swimming

This little lady started swimming lessons yesterday. As expected, she cried. But she's doing a "fast track" program, so she'll have 8 lessons over this week and next and will hopefully get comfortable quickly. And she looked darn cute in her suit (she didn't wear the goggles in the water, but likes wearing them while Luke swims :)

And speaking of Luke swimming, after a year of lessons, he is doing really well. He can now jump off the diving board and turn right into a back float when he comes up. He can also swim short distances on his own. I took a video on my phone but for some reason I can't get it to upload here. I'll keep trying so you can see the action.


1 comment:

  1. Looking very stylish and swim orientated ? Sounds like "Fast Track" should be the best way to getting them used to the water faster? I think from Anna seeing Luke do it will help emensely. Thanks for the coverage. Love B&B

    ReplyDelete