Anna's crib days are over. On Saturday she climbed out of the crib (twice) during nap time, prompting us to convert it to a toddler bed. I have a few friends whose kids can climb out of their cribs but don't do it. Well, when my kids realize they can, they do!
Iwas really hoping she'd last a bit longer in the crib, but she went 2.5 months longer than Luke did, so I should be happy with that. She still can't work a door knob, so last night we closed put her in bed, closed the door, and were prepared to deal with crying and banging on the door. But Anna stayed in bed until the next morning! She has always been so good about going to bed, so hopefully that will continue now that she can get out. But we'll see...
Brie says:"she's such a good girl taking after her father and you know the "Duffy's are good sleepers" That's a Quote. I'm only typing this Steph. It's me B not to be confused w/B&B Love to all
ReplyDelete