Monday, December 12, 2011

Tree Trimming

Last night we decorated our Christmas tree. I was excited to do it, as I always am, but the kids didn't really care at all. Somehow I thought Luke would be into it this year. Although he was quite interested in the ornaments -- playing with some and breaking a few. He put some on the tree himself -- all on one branch. We listened to Christmas music and ate pizza and Keith & I drank some nice red wine. My parents sent out a bunch of my old childhood tree ornaments, so I told Luke the story behind each one.
Maybe it will become a tradition...and maybe someday the kids will appreciate that. 
Sorry for the crappy photos. Did I mention that we're getting a new camera for Christmas? It's under the tree already!



1 comment:

  1. Tree looks great.Remember tinsel one strand at a time. SDtill catching up on the other posts. Love B&B, M&D, G&G

    ReplyDelete