We're having a Millette Christmas celebration in Utah--the first time we've ALL been together at Christmas since Luke and Andie arrived. I'm really excited that I convinced everyone to come out.
So far it has been lots of fun and lots of lots of chaotic. Obviously, with two crazy two-and-a-half year olds and an almost 9-month old who keeps getting caught in the mix...right?
Today Grammy and Grampa (Mimi and Papa to Andie) made a gingerbread house.
We told the kids that they couldn't eat the house candies...and then naturally bribed them not to by promising a special treat if they just used the candies for decorating. Andie followed the directions/ threat/ bribe, while Luke was sneaking candy:
Andie was very intent on getting gumdrops on the roof, while Luke was focused on putting coconut snow on a tree...
Grammy and Grampa were pros with the icing:
Grammy and Grampa now have Luke and Andie at their hotel overnight. They just checked in to say that they'd been to the toy store, went up and down in the elevator 1,000 times, and are now eating dinner. I could hear the kids giggling in the background. They'll never want to come home.
Looks like you were all having fun! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and wish you all a happy and healthy New Year! Love you ALL...Karen
ReplyDelete