Thursday, December 29, 2011

It Was A Merry Christmas

Four days late, but I finally uploaded our Christmas photos, so here goes:
Santa brought the green garbage truck! Grammy and Anna were very interested in it too:
As we had hoped, Luke was SO EXCITED to see the truck under the tree, even though he wasn't feeling well that morning...
 Anna was interested in everything...
 The kitchen was also a big hit for both kids...
 Luke immediately started making a kitchen sink soup...
 Finally, a toy just for Anna...and Luke loved it as well...
 Actually, Luke loved all of Santa's gifts and spent quality time playing with each item...
 Anna needed a bottle break...


 Luke literally wouldn't leave the room without the green garbage truck. When I called him into the kitchen, he rolled the truck with him...
It was a great morning. And since Santa brought everything he wanted he figured what the heck, I'm gonna go ahead and pick my nose!

Anna's first Christmas and our first one as a complete family...it was a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment