Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pre-School

Luke will be "back" to school (for the first time) in September -- he is officially registered for pre-school!
He'll go two days per week from 9 - 11:30 AM, and he already has one friend in the class.
Here's the website incase you [grandparents, that is] are interested.

It's a cooperative pre-school, so I'll help in the classroom once a month.
It was highly recommended by some of our friends, so we're excited about having Luke attend. And most importantly, hopefully it will be lots of fun for him.

Oh, and speaking of sending this two-year-old into the world, here's a conversation from this morning that I found amusing/ interesting:
Daycare lady at the J: Luke is such a perfect toddler; he just plays quietly and is so polite.
[I'm not kidding -- that's exactly what she said]
Me: Huh...well, that's nice to hear since it's tantrums all the time at home!
This exchange was immediately followed by Luke trying to run into the parking lot, refusing to get into his car seat, and screaming "COFFEE SHOP!!... APPLE JUICE!!" on the way home (all winter we would stop at the coffee shop on the way home from the J and I'd sometimes buy Luke an apple juice... though we haven't been doing our usual J routine lately, I guess he hasn't forgotten it.



1 comment:

  1. I know that look. It says oh yeah! you may think your in charge but I say think again.

    ReplyDelete