Saturday, April 21, 2012

Boys' Day Out

Keith and Ben brought the boys to a Utah football tailgate and scrimmage today. They rode bikes there and carried the tailgate supplies in the trailer...






Looks like they had a good time...
Apparently the only glitch was that Keith forgot to bring diapers and wipes...you can imagine how that turned out. Rookie mistake.



3 comments:

  1. A great outing - it looks like the weather was perfect! Maybe the rookie mistake will prompt Luke to move along faster in his training??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the last comment. I see luke has taken to hats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were buying U of U tix next season I would look past Section 109 row 39 seat 10 - I only had so many paper goods at my disposal and did my best at wiping the seats clear of "debris." Again...I would probably choose another seat, if possible...

    ReplyDelete