Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

It was a beautiful Easter day here; warm, sunny, low key & fun. I was thinking about last year, when Anna was brand new and Luke wasn't even two yet!
The Easter Bunny came and left some toys and candy... 
Grandma & Grandpa Duffy also sent a box of goodies...


 We dressed the kids up just so I could photograph them while they hunted for eggs in the backyard. Yes, we dressed them up just for this... we did not make it to Easter mass...terrible, I know...
 Luke found all of the eggs...
 While Anna climbed the castle...
 And collected rocks--not eggs, but rocks--in her ladybug basket...




 Then we went for a hike. Though it was in the mid 70s in SLC, there was still some snow in the canyon...

 Luke WANTED to wear a hat, which was extremely unusual...
 Of course his favorite part was throwing rocks in the river...

Then we went out for a casual dinner. It was a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. I just made a big post as to how great all this is. Hope it gets posted? The growth of "Duffy Town" is great and keeps all concerned posted to the now. Thanks. Love B&B

    ReplyDelete