Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lazy

It's amazing how a two-year old can make you feel lazy. This is what Luke said to me this morning.
He woke up an hour earlier than usual but Anna was still sleeping and I was pretty tired so I stayed in bed as he played with his trucks. After about 15 minutes, he came into my room, pulled the covers off me and said "Mommy up... off pillow." I thought it was pretty funny, said I'd be up in a minute, then pulled the covers back up. Another 15 minutes or so passed and he was back, pulling the covers down again. "Mommy, out bed now." I said I was getting up. He said "Keep trying." I swear this is what he said. And that last part was especially funny because I've been telling him to keep trying lately when he gets frustrated doing something. The whole thing was quite surprising because it was the first time he has said or done anything like it. Anyway, it was pretty convincing so got out of bed. But he looked disappointed that I did:



No comments:

Post a Comment