Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Moment(s) I Became a Mom

In honor of Mother's Day next week, I decided to look back at the first photo taken of me with each of my three babies. It was quite a moment each time and I'm glad Keith captured all three. 
I remember these three days vividly and fondly. Holding these healthy babies after the long journey of pregnancy and childbirth was really amazing.

You'll notice that I was wearing the same horseshoe necklace for each birth. I bought it for myself as a good luck charm a few months before Luke was born and decided to wear it again for Anna's birth. So of course I had to wear it again when Claire arrived. I think it worked.

Luke... June 7, 2009

Anna... March 24, 2011

Claire... March 19, 2013

1 comment:

  1. Another splendid post. History of now is fabulous. Next time give a clue and see if we can get it. Yes! a horseshoe is perfect with its history & your is so much more compact than the real thing. Thanks. See you soon. Love to all. B&B,G&G,M&D

    ReplyDelete