Sunday, May 12, 2013

Class Hike

I chaperoned for a hike with Luke's class last week (Luke is in a blue long sleeve, looking back toward the camera):

 Teacher Terry is pretty ambitions with these three and four -year olds... she took four kids at a time around the corner of this graffiti-clad rock for a great view of the entire Salt Lake valley...
 They loved it of course. When I asked Luke if it was scary at all, he just sighed and, sounding slightly annoyed said "Of course not Mom."
 Luke has been with this class for two years and with frequent co-oping in the classroom, I've gotten to know all of the kids really well. And it's amazing how much the kids have grown up in just two school years. It's a great group... Teacher Terry always says it's one of her favorite classes (and parent groups) ever. Next year the class will be split up between morning and afternoon sessions, so they won't all be together again, which is a little sad. 

1 comment:

  1. I said enough in the last post. SOOOO it looks like fun to me and I always said Iwould like to be my kids but now it will be my grandkids. All is good and rewarding. Thanks. Love M&D G&G B&B

    ReplyDelete