I would have been happy with a boy or girl this time, but I have to say that I'm so glad we had another girl. It will be logistically simpler, with the plethora of girl clothing that I still have, and sharing a room as they grow up, etc. But I'm also excited that Anna and Claire will get to experience the special bond that sisters, two years apart, are sure to have. So far, Anna adores her little sister. She has been fetching blankets and diapers, singing Twinkle, Twinkle to Claire, and doting on her in general.
I'm also happy that Claire did not arrive exactly on Anna's birthday, which is this Sunday. They'll share enough, so I'm glad they each have their own special day.
Two beautiful sisters and they have a big brother to watch over them. Good health to them. we will be looking foward to seeing them. love B&B,M&D,G&G From the East coast Duffy's headquaters
ReplyDelete