I'm having a hard time getting to blog posts these days because life is quite busy, in a good way. I'm about two weeks away from baby #3's due date and starting to feel mild contractions.
And since hiring a publicist at the beginning of February, we've been getting a lot of media coverage for Little Cord Art, including a tv appearance this past week. Incase you missed it, here's a link to our interview segment on HLN TV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ1twCl7vJ0
We're starting to get some traction for the business and it's great, yet a little stressful at the same time!
We're also busy with the kids. It's amazing how much both Luke and Anna are growing and maturing. Anna is speaking so much--way more than Luke did at this age--and trying to copy everything her big brother does. And Luke is learning so much right now... it's fun to see the world unfolding in front of him. In particular, he really knows letters and numbers and will point things out as we go about our day, like "look Mom, there's 34" as we pass by a truck with the number 34 on the side.... or "Mom, what does 1-4-6-5 say?" as we pass a house numbered 1465.
He is also really getting into Legos and loves these little kits they sell, which allow you to make Lego cars and trucks, etc. Until now he has just wanted us to build them while he watches, but tonight we built one and he wanted to do it on his own. He followed the numbered steps and built the thing on his own, with just a little help from us. (photos below) May be he got the engineer genes in the family!
Anyway, though life will be getting even busier when the baby arrives in just about two weeks, I will try really hard to take lots of photos (I really can't resist taking photos of newborns/ infants, so I'm not worried about having no photos of baby #3), and will try to keep the blog posts coming. However, I probably won't be posting as much as I have in the past. I'm also joining the board at Luke's school and Anna will be a student there next year too, so I'll be co-oping quite frequently. In other words, there are even busier times are ahead!
Oh yeah, we're also in the process of buying a cabin in Big Cottonwood Canyon, about 40 minutes from our house in the woods near two of Utah's ski resorts. We're due to close on the place just before the baby's due date, so we'll share more about that when it's final.
And of course, Keith is busy with work.
So like I said, things are busy but good and that's why I haven't been making it to Duffy Town as often as I should.
Since I managed to take some pics and post tonight, here is a peek at Luke building his Lego Tow Mater (that's a character from the Cars movie series, incase you're not familiar)...
BUSY is good busy as busy is. Seen HLN Great looked great great interact, very positive material. You must feel good about how it turned out. Go Lego Luke. LFTECD'S
ReplyDelete