Last week Luke attended camp at his pre-school, every day from 9 am - 1 pm. I was a little worried that it would be too much for him (school this past year was only two days from 9-11:30 am), but he loved it. And he finally wanted to carry his backpack to camp, the same pack that we bought him to start pre-school in September, the same pack he wouldn't even touch all year. Last week he insisted on wearing it to camp everyday and he even wanted to wear it in the car. Therefore, every morning I had to argue with him that it wouldn't fit in the car seat.
He is going to camp this week too. I'd better go get his backpack packed and ready!
Here are two pics from his first day of camp...Anna B. wanted in on the action. She will be so ready to attend that pre-school in another year and a half!
The garbage truck was going by so I had no chance of getting a kids-looking-at-camera shot...
He'll be telling Anna how it all works & how easy it was. thanks Love B&B
ReplyDelete