Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thomas

I believe I mentioned that Luke has recently become obsessed with Thomas the Train. He got a Thomas train set for Christmas and has really liked that, but it wasn't until he saw the Thomas video that he became a crazed fan. Now all he does is ask for Thomas (the video). The poor Backies are on back up lately.
So naturally, he's also really into the Thomas the Train shirts and sweatshirts that his dear Aunt Barbara and Uncle Al gave him a few months ago. When he received them they were just articles of clothing. And now... he wants to wear the Thomas stuff everyday! Here he is wearing a Thomas shirt, sitting in front of the Thomas video. The only reason he's looking at me and not at the TV is that I paused the video for a minute :-) I'm a mean/ crafty Mom!

1 comment:

  1. There's devilment in that expression. This is a fad time in a young life. Ask his father. The parents know. Another eastern comment. Love'em B&B

    ReplyDelete