Saturday, April 30, 2011

Music Girl

Luke started loving the outdoors when he was just a few weeks old. If he was a little cranky or upset, simply taking him outside was a magic remedy that would calm him right down. Well, music is like that for Anna. As I mentioned, my Mom figured out that Anna smiles if you sing to her, and that's holding true. Her recent favorite tune is the Canadian national anthem, which we discovered during a hockey game the other night. She had no reaction to the Star Spangled Banner, but was loving Oh Canada. It works well because "Oh, Anna B." can be sung just like you'd sing "Oh, Canada..."
She was smiling and cooing up a storm today as I made up all kinds of silly lyrics to the Oh Canada tune, but of course the video camera battery died. All I could manage was this photo, just at the tail end of a long smile. I'll keep trying to capture it on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment