It has been a crazy week in my beloved Boston and I've been thinking a lot about the situation and the people whose lives were terrorized and changed forever. I've thought back with fond memories on the three years that I worked media relations for the Boston Marathon and to the two years that I ran it. It has always been the best day of the year in Boston and it's sad that it will now forever be tainted by memories of fear and loss and sadness. But this week I've also been very proud to see the courage, strength, pride, and determination exhibited by everyone in my home city.
So, while feeling upset about the situation "back home" I felt even more thankful for our three healthy and lively (ha!) kids. They are blessings.
Here are a few photos from the last week.
Luke & Anna got a kick out of Grammy Millette calling them--along with Claire--small, medium and large...or, as pictured left to right in this photo, large, small and medium...
Luke has been going pants-free a lot lately. I feel like I'm constantly saying "Luke, put some pants on!" At least he has undies on in this photo; that's not always the case :)Claire turned one-month old yesterday. I can't believe it. I ordered some new month stickers so I can take a monthly photograph of her first year, as I did with Anna (link to the first 10 months of her pics)
As soon as those new stickers arrive I'll photograph Claire and post it. Until then, here are some pics of the little angel on her one-month birthday...
Blessings galore. Beautiful shots. "Big Eyes" at one month,Anna looking beautiful and Luke stretching is a big boy. YES! belssings galore. Love B&B G&G M&D
ReplyDelete