Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Announcements

I've been trying to get a simple black and white "head shot" of Claire on a white background, so that her birth announcement would be the same style as Luke's and Anna's announcements:

You'll have to wait to see Claire's actual announcement (it's being printed now), but here are some of the photos that I didn't use...
 Keith likes this one because it looks like she's holding a guitar :)...




I'm planning to include all three announcements together in a horizontal, 3-mat frame hang them in our bedroom. 

And speaking of the info on Claire's birth announcement...
She had her first pediatrician appointment last week and we learned that she is now 7 lbs. 12 oz (up 3 oz since birth), and a little over 20 inches long. This is up from 18.5" at birth, so we're wondering if her birth height measurement was correct. I'm not sure - is it possible for a baby to grow almost 2 inches in 2 weeks? May be that's she has been doing during all those sleeping hours!

1 comment: