Wednesday, July 6, 2011

All Together Now

Today they played together, then they napped together. Bliss.
For some reason Blogger won't let me display the video (play) before the photo (nap), but you get the idea.


Today a grandmother who passed by me and the kids said "You and your children look very happy. These are the best days of your life. These are the best days of your life." (She actually repeated that twice.) It made me think -- I'm not sure if that's true or if that's a good thing. Part of me was thinking 'THIS is as good as it gets...like it's all downhill from here?!' ;-)
But I am indeed very happy and blessed. And I know I'll someday look back on this time fondly. A long time ago my Mom urged me (and all of my friends) to enjoy the stage you're in. And I try to always remember that and do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment