Friday, June 6, 2014

A Recap & A New Way to Catch Up With Us

Hello Duffy Town fans!
Well, in case you hadn't noticed, I can't seem to prioritize updating the blog these days. 
Below is a photo recap of the last 6 months, including late winter at the cabin, Claire's 1st birthday, and our spring break Florida trip.

But I also have some good news...
I have started an Instagram account, which will let you follow us through photos. 
With Instagram, I can take a photo with my phone and upload it in about 5 seconds, which is much, much faster and simpler than creating blog posts. You can find us here:

http://instagram.com/duffytown5

(Unfortunately there's already a duffytown on Instagram! But since there are 5 Duffys over here, the new name works fine).

So enjoy the pics... I will be able to post much more frequently there, so you can watch the kids grow up.

Best wishes,
~steph

















No comments:

Post a Comment