July 18-28 I took the kids to New England to visit my family and friends, and attend both a high school reunion (20 years!) and a Millette family reunion. I say New England because we were in New Hampshire, a few different spots in Massachusetts, and Newport, Rhode Island. Here are a few snapshots from the trip...
It was very hot and humid during our first three days there, so we spent lots and lots of time in my parents' pool and amazing yard. The kids enjoyed chasing bubbles with Grampa...
Of course there was ice cream involved...
Grammy Millette hosted a dress up dance party with Luke, Anna, and my friend Carla's daughter Abby. Anna is wearing a Holly Hobby outfit that my Mom made for me when I was about 18-months old...
My Auntie Anne, Cousin Margaret, and her kids Annie, Finn & Tessa came to visit us at Chris & Lauren's house in Newport...
Cousins! Look at this crazy crew!
No comments:
Post a Comment