Claire will be 4 months old in a few days and--WOW!--has she changed in the last month! Much of her plentiful dark hair has fallen out and she's left with a lighter mane for now. She's smiling and giggling a lot. She rolls over and can sit up in an exersaucer and a high chair. She is a great sleeper. And, as you can see from these photos, she has become a great eater and her reflux, which was common during her first three months, has decreased significantly. She looks a lot like Luke did as a baby, but in a more feminine way (see what I mean below). She's an angel. It was at this time last year that we found out we were expecting another baby, which was quite a surprise. And honestly, I wasn't sure how I felt about that at first. Now I absolutely cannot imagine our family without this little lady. We are so lucky.
For comparison, here's Luke at about 4 months old... can you tell that they're siblings?
New stuff as 4 Mo. approaches great. Brother & sister look alikes, lov it B&B Say hello to your M&D for us.
ReplyDelete