Last week I didn't manage to post photos from Luke's birthday weekend. Life is busy so my updates may not be as frequent as they once were... sorry about that.
Anyway, here are a few photos from Luke's special weekend.
Here's one of a few Lego sets that he received. You can see how excited he is. He loves those Lego sets!...
This dapper outfit was from Tom & Hege, our fashionable friends who hail from Southern California... incase you couldn't tell...We had cake at the cabin. I forgot cake candles, so we put two votives on top of the cake...
Another Lego set... excited again...
Guess what - it's another Lego set! He built this vehicle in about 20 minutes all by himself. He's pretty good at putting these things together!
He had his official birthday party at Jump Around Utah (warehouse full of bounce houses, etc) with two other friends, whose birthdays were the same week. One of the other Moms captured some good photos so I'll post those at some point when I get them from her.
Dapper man on a leggo pursuit. FUN-FUN-FUN
ReplyDelete