I just downloaded some photos from my phone - kind of a random selection, but all taken in the last week...
I haven't had the good camera to one of Luke's soccer games yet because I'm always toting Luke, Anna + at least one of Luke's friends, but I'll try to bring it next week for the last game. So, here's a blurry pic of half of the team. Luke is third from the left and all but the second kid in line are in his pre-school class...
On the carousel at the zoo... it was in the 70s through last weekend, hence the short sleeves...
We discovered a huge, brand new playground about 15 minutes from our house. The kids loved it...
Luke had two friends (Fisher, top and Rex, bottom) over to play and for lunch after school on Monday. Anna was very excited to be hanging out with the big boys...
I captured this cute pic this morning to send to Uncle Chris for his birthday. About fifteen seconds after this was taken, Luke crashed his dump truck into Anna's legs, knocking her over and sending her to tears.
Lovely. Brie says,"KEEP IT UP"! Love From The Burg. B&B
ReplyDelete