Thursday, February 16, 2012

Playing Outside on a "Winter" Day

We've had a busy week and I just managed to take some photos today. 
Bill & Brigitte arrived in town last week and Keith & I went to Portland, OR (alone!) for a long weekend. We had a great time and the kids behaved (or so B&B tell us).
Yesterday Luke came down with his second ear infection in six weeks. This time he was able to tell us "mine ear really huuts" while holding his right ear and crying. Luckily our awesome pediatrician squeezed Luke in yesterday afternoon, so he's on antibiotics once again and is doing better already.
So, Pilar took the kids out for a walk (it's not really winter here, afterall). 

I love this photo (below) because this is what Luke always does with his hands when he can't find something or is otherwise confused. It's usually accompanied by some kind of dialog like "where does Anna B. go?" or "I don't find it" or "nuffin" or--his newest one--"what's going on here?" or "I don't have mine green garbage truck?"

 "I'm making Balentimes, Mommy." He exchanged Valentines with his friends at school on Tuesday, so he has been talking about that.

 She's getting quicker on her feet!
This is what Luke was pushing down the street in his dump truck. There were two little toy men inside. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the saga of two poor kids from SLC? It will be featured at some time in the near future.

    ReplyDelete